Falcon Range Cookers
At String + Salt we are proud to retail Falcon Range Cookers and use them in our cooking school. Made in Britain for over 5 generations Falcon has evolved into Europe’s number one range cooker manufacturer.
Every Falcon cooker is made by hand in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, and benefits from over 180 years of manufacturing experience. Although technology has changed since 1829 when William Flavel first invented the Falcon ‘Kitchener’ cooker, the commitment to producing exceptionally engineered and beautifully designed upright cookers has not.
Download Falcon Brochure
Download Falcon Price List
Download Falcon Recipe Book
Discontinued Colour clearance
We have two Falcon Classic 90 dual fuel cookers available for immediate delivery at cracking prices.
These cookers are brand new (still in their boxes), but are part of the discontinued colour range (Black + Brass and White + Chrome).
For further details contact Dave on 0418 139 409 or email@example.com
- Kitchener 90 - Technical Specifications
- Classic 90 and 110 – Technical Specifications
- Classic Deluxe 90 and 110 – Technical Specifications
- Elan 90 and 110 – Technical Specifications
- Nexus 90 and 110 - Technical Specifications
- Professional+ FX100 – Technical Specifications
- Professional+ FX90 and FXP90 – Technical Specifications
- Professional+ 90 and 110 - Technical Specifications
- Complete - Falcon Pricelist January 2017