Falcon Range Cookers
At String + Salt we are proud to retail Falcon Range Cookers and use them in our cooking school. Made in Britain for over 5 generations Falcon has evolved into Europe’s number one range cooker manufacturer.
Every Falcon cooker is made by hand in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, and benefits from over 180 years of manufacturing experience. Although technology has changed since 1829 when William Flavel first invented the Falcon ‘Kitchener’ cooker, the commitment to producing exceptionally engineered and beautifully designed upright cookers has not.
Download Falcon Brochure
Download Falcon Pricelist January 2017
Download Falcon Recipe Book
BONUS up with Falcon Kitchener range cookers
Purchases a new Falcon Kitchener 90 cooker and receive a BONUS canopy or undermount rangehood + a BONUS cookware pack valued at $489.
Promotional runs from Monday 4th September, 2017 to Sunday 1st October, 2017.
FREE Falcon Demonstration
Can't decide on which Falcon cooker you need?
Join us at our next Falcon demonstration in the String + Salt Kitchen.
You can see the cookers in action as we cook you dinner.
Next demonstration: Wednesday 20th September, 7pm
- Kitchener 90 - Technical Specifications
- Classic 90 and 110 – Technical Specifications
- Classic Deluxe 90 and 110 – Technical Specifications
- Elan 90 and 110 – Technical Specifications
- Nexus 90 and 110 - Technical Specifications
- Professional+ FX100 – Technical Specifications
- Professional+ FX90 and FXP90 – Technical Specifications
- Professional+ 90 and 110 - Technical Specifications
- Complete - Falcon Pricelist January 2017